Transmission 4 less is a premium transmission repair shop in Chicago that is owned and managed by a certified master automobile technician and advanced level specialist that is aimed to customer satisfaction, while delivering quality services at reasonable prices.
Our team of professionals has the experience and knowledge to diagnose and repair all of you transmission needs with no surprises or hidden costs. We take pride in our work and back it up with quality services in a timely and professional manner! The transmission is a crucial part to the well-being of your vehicle. Therefore, if experiencing problems related to your transmission.
it is important to bring your car to a trustworthy mechanic in order to avoid significant safety issues and if you want your car to last a longer time. A proper diagnosis of your transmission not only gets rid of your problems, but also saves you a lot of money in the long run. For a better understanding of the possible signs associated with a failed transmission,
here is some useful information that might indicate that is time to take your car to a mechanic for inspection:
- Slippage: This occurs when your vehicle speeds up, but the vehicle doesn’t respond to it.
- Rough Shifting: Abrupt shifting between gears.
- Stains: heavy stains under the vehicle.
- Irregular Shifting: Unpredictable shifts while driving.
- Sounds: Heavy sounds or vibrations of any type.
- “Check Engine” Light:Lit light on the vehicle’s dashboard.
- Fluid: Dirty transmission fluid is a sign of a potential transmission problem.
These are some of the signs associated with a failing transmission; therefore, if experiencing any of these signs, it is critical to take your vehicle to a mechanic as soon as possible. Transmissions 4 Less not only will help you take care of the vehicle, but also provide you with tips in how to maintain a healthy transmission for a extended useful life.