Proper engine maintenance is the key to your vehicle’s long and useful life. Here are some tips to keep your vehicle’s engine in good shape:
- Regular Oil Changes: It is crucial to your vehicle’s performance. The recommended oil change is between 3,000 to 6,000 miles.
- Air Filter: Dirt and other particles should be kept away in order to prevent them from entering the system and possible damaging the engine.
- Car Battery: Keeping your battery in great shape is crucial to the overall functioning of your engine.
- Spark Plugs: Removing defective spark plugs is important for an optimum performance of the engine. New spark plugs will help your vehicle start easier and operate more efficiently.
- Timing Belt: If the timing belt looks like it reached its useful life, you might need to replace it with a new one; otherwise, it will slow down the efficiency of the vehicle engine..
- Original Engine Parts: Faulty engine components could damage the engine completely.
- Car Fluids: The brake fluid, engine fluid, engine coolant, power steering fluid, and transmission fluid should be filled to the marked level in order to avoid malfunctioning.
These are small maintenance costs that could prevent expensive damage , your car deserves care !