A well maintained brake system plays an important role for safe driving; therefore, it is essential to check you brakes as soon as possible if you experience any related problems.
Transmission 4 less will help you troubleshoot your problem and repair it in a short time frame at the lowest price in town! We provide full repair service for your vehicles brake system needs!
Brake Warning Signs:
- Noise is one of the leading indicators that something is wrong with your vehicle brakes.
- Some of the noises associated with a poor performance of your brakes are: whistling, squeaking, grinding or pulsing.
- When brakes are close to their useful life, the driver is forced to press harder on the pedal to make the vehicle stop.
- When pressure is applied to the brakes, the vehicle has a tendency to pull to one side.
Easy to follow tips to extend the life of your brakes:
- Go easy on the speed: Stops from high speed is the most important factor that could reduce the life of your brakes.
- Stop overloading your vehicle with too much freight. Remember that a heavy vehicle is harder on brakes
- Avoid unnecessary braking.
- Do not haul the brakes while accelerating
- Renew your brake fluid constantly, especially if you have an older vehicle